Dennis S. Mitrano
- Dennis Mitrano is a Managing Partner and President of Realistic Solutions, Inc, overseeing all practice areas with a particular focus on Innovation Acceleration.
- Dennis is a business executive with over 25 years experience bringing technologies and companies to market. He has a broad background in communications, outsourced business services and consumer marketing. He is well known for his corporate and board leadership; his domestic and international management, marketing and sales successes include conceiving and executing mass consumer campaigns and Fortune 100 partnership development.
- Dennis has held officer-level positions at Axiologix, DayStar Communications, Dliveo, Premiere Global Services, Intelispan, Enrev Corporation, and ICG Communications. He was a key member of the executive team at Sprint and National Data. He has also developed and executed the strategy to have a market entrant grow to a $1.2 billion run rate within 12 months. Dennis successfully gained the attention of senior management within the top wireless handset manufacturers and service providers for an early stage wireless firm. As a leader on the restructuring team at a mid–cap firm (~$500 million in revenue), he facilitated revenue growth after three years of declining revenue. He has navigated venture-funded and public companies to decision points for over fifteen years.
- He holds an MBA from George Washington University, majoring in Finance and International business, and received a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Virginia Tech. he has taken advanced education courses at Harvard University. He is currently on the advisory boards of two early stage firms and has been involved with ATP and TAG organizations for over 10 years.
- For more information, please contact Dennis at +1 678-731-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin M. Hayes
- Kevin M. Hayes has 25 plus years experience that includes senior leadership and general management roles. As a Managing Partner with RSI, Kevin has a particular focus on Data Governance and Risk Management.
- Kevin creates and successfully communicates an organization’s infrastructure vision as well as the directional steps for implementation. He is adept at delivering business value from technology initiatives. Results are created through a combination of alignment processes such as risk management, IT governance, solution pilots, product development strategy, metrics definition and identification of competitive advantages.
- Kevin was responsible for several technology based company business restructurings, as well as call center restructurings and creation of a risk management methodology. Kevin has held officer and board assignments including being a founder, board member and CTO of eB2B Commerce [NASDAQ], a vertical market place company that provides supply chain solutions to multiple clients. eB2B specialized in vertical marketplaces for sporting goods, golf and chain drug stores. He also served as CIO of FIND/SVP where he was responsible for strategic re-alignment and transformation to an electronic delivery capability.
- His overall responsibilities of strategic business definition include integration of business strategy with systems architecture and technology development. His experience extends from practical management of business start-ups to strategic and operational improvements for mid-cap and large enterprises. Kevin works extensively with clients to provide solutions for supply chain, privacy, corporate governance, and electronic commerce.
- Kevin holds B.S. degrees in Technology and Information Management as well as Economics from Washington University in St. Louis. He co-chairs the Privacy working group for the Georgia Electronic Commerce Association. Kevin is past chair of the Atlanta Electronic Commerce Forum and current board member.
- For more information, please contact Kevin at +1 678-731-9800 or email@example.com
- Bill Rochfort has over 25 years experience that includes executive leadership roles building and growing top-end sales and technical support organizations in network services, SaaS applications, outsourced business services, and professional services. As a Principal with RSI, Bill is a leader within the Profitability Management practice area.
- Bill has managed projects across multiple disciplines. Client projects include leading a mobile payment platform firm, smart grid assessment within energy/utility sector, Ethernet services for the international carrier market, data center assessments, and developing a wireless health/mobile health portfolio and distribution strategy with devices and apps targeting health care providers, home health agencies, and consumers.
- Bill’s experience level includes senior management positions at firms ranging from multinational corporations to start-up firms. Examples of these include Global Payout, Cbeyond, Premiere Global Services, Intermedia Communications, Sprint Corporation, and San Diego Gas and Electric Company. Bill was an Officer with Intermedia Communications responsible for over 350 direct sales, channel managers and technical support personnel.
- Bill has proven management experience with responsibilities encompassing monthly sales quota for multidiscipline sales environment exceeding $200 million in annual revenue. Bill has extensive experience in developing and managing National Account prospects through strategic account management processes and new technology product development.
- Bill has an MA in Business Economics from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
- For more information, please contact Bill in our San Diego office at +1 678-731-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Warren A. Darby
- Warren A. Darby has 30 plus years experience that includes senior leadership and general management roles. As a Principal with RSI, Warren has a particular focus on the energy and utility sector within Profitability Management practice area.
- Warren creates and successfully implements an organization’s vision for growth in new and existing markets. He is adept at delivering business value from process innovations. Results are created through a combination of execution and alignment processes including solution pilots, product distribution strategies, partnership identification and recognition of competitive advantages.
- He has consulted and delivered solutions with companies throughout the United States in the development of retail energy strategies. Projects include serving as a Senior Advisor with Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA); strategic advisory services with the Alaska Intrastate Gas Corp. and Capital Access, LLC, to provide propane to Juneau and other nearby communities; and development of regulatory strategies for AGL Resources in collaboration with Concentric Energy Advisors.
- Warren led SCANA’s business unit, with full P&L responsibility, which had 300,000 retail gas customers and also created and was President of two SCANA subsidiaries: ServiceCare, an appliance warranty business with over 50,000 customers in four states and SCANA Security, a home security business with over 12,000 customers. He led SCANA’s entry into the retail gas market in Georgia where the company acquired over 400,000 customers in less than 12 months. Its success received national recognition including a front-page article in The Wall Street Journal (5/17/99).
- Warren holds a MBA and an undergratuate degree in Engineering from the University of South Carolina. He is a registered Professional Engineer in SC and is a past President of the Southeastern Gas Association. Warren is active in his community recently serving as President of the University of South Carolina’s Thomas Cooper Society; he is the long time Treasurer of St. Martin’s in the Fields Episcopal Church; and Past President of the Better Business Bureau of Columbia. He is a former Trustee of South Carolina State University.
- For more information, please contact Warren in our Columbia, South Carolina office at +1 678-731-9800 or email@example.com .
- Steve Stolle has over 25 years of experience in selecting and implementing major enterprise level CRM, Call Center, CTI/Telecommunications, and eCommerce solutions for global enterprises. Steve is a Principal with RSI and is the practice leader within our Profitability Management practice area.
- Steve has successfully led Professional Services organizations with four different global Professional Services firms. Steve’s practice areas focused on: customer relationship management (CRM), call center operations, electronic commerce, and information technology strategy. He and his consultants have assisted over 50 Fortune 100 companies to successfully plan, justify, implement and measure customer retention and loyalty programs. They accomplished this through the most effective deployment of technology and business process redesign.
- Steve has developed a “Quick Deployment” methodology geared to the achievement of tangible business goals using “best practice” templates to reduce traditional implementation and training times by 30% and minimizing project failures. He has been responsible for 100+ global implementations in the past 5 years within the entertainment, financial services, manufacturing, transportation, technology, retail, telecommunications and energy & utilities industries.
- Prior to Steve’s Professional Services experience, he was CIO for a major division of a computer manufacturing and services company. He continually leverages the use of technology to achieve tangible business results.
- Steve holds an Engineering degree from Purdue University and a Masters degree in Business from the University of Illinois.
- For more information, please contact Steve at +1 678-731-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org