It is all about protecting your data. The risks are increasing and the instances of leaks, attacks, and other security threats are rising!!
RSI has an IT Security practice area focused Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC). The GRC services we offer will aid your company in risk identification an mediation services.
Some of these services include:
– High level security audit services
– Our industry experience includes payment processors, financial institutions, manufacturing firms, software application firms, telecommunications firms, state governments, and service businesses.
– Specialized tools including a unique Risk Management Taxonomy implementation and management. Currently designed for the Investor Owned Utility and large Co-op Utility market.
– Expertise within the firm and via partner networks include Big Data Analytics, selection of proper software tools, implementation of those tools, ongoing remediation, and ongoing updates for new threat analysis and prevention.
Engagements have included:
– Compliance pre-certification and remediation efforts for SOC 2, HIPAA, HITRUST, ISAE 3402, PCI, and other compliance management regulations
– Completed an IT Risk Assessment for a large payment processor which had a recent breach
– IT Security assessments and remediation
– Surveying top Utility CIOs to better understand the risks and management of the utility data network of the future
– Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
– Security tools and technology assessment
– Implementation and ongoing support
– Architected compliance PMO
– Information assurance structure and management