Execute proof of commercialization (POC) project(s)
Evaluate POC results; refine
Revise business model and assumptions
High Level Activities:
- This is the first operational phase of commercialization.
- Initiates the Proof of Commercialization model.
- Test partnerships, refine partnerships.
- Deeper due diligence into M&A activities.
- Plan reviews, refinement and business model updates.
- Test marketed purchase assumptions for new market entrant in smaller markets.
- Tested viability of partnerships prior to full exploration.
- Took proof of commercialization prototypes to potential purchasers.
- Set mini teams in different world zones to test the customer benefit statements.
- Discussed strategy with business analysts at different research groups.