Business model definition and options
Identify operational components / flow
Create new product / market definition
Identify potential partners
High Level Activities:
- Creating the foundation for approvals to proceed.
- Identify potential partners/markets/operational components.
- Define, in relatively good detail, the expected results, market size, revenue and cost.
- Leverage a business model canvas approach to build the initial business case.
- Approval levels can be board level or departmental level; it depends on the size of the project.
- Built the full board presentable business plan for a new geographic market entry, including add-on services.
- Designed the make or buy decision for a firm entering into a new segment.
- Detailed the full IT and CRM infrastructure for a transportation firm increasing their margins.
- Created the channel partner and analyst strategy for an redesigned product introduction.
- Via a iterative series of meetings with early stage development, eliminated many ideation options to arrive at a set of two alternatives – with high level business models included.